lucid needs yo add a decent subwoofer to its sound systems

purplelicious

New Member

Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Cars
Air touring
the bass just crackles in my car...really deficient for the awesome car my air touring experience brings... adding third party, whatever... just figure out a lucid approved solution so i can enjoy the same experienced i get in my dodge daytona scatpak ev, which next to the lucid air is the other equally exciting ev on the planet to drive
 
Surreal Sound is a divisive topic on here. Many owners say they're completely satisfied with it. I'm in the camp that it's one of the weaker aspects of the vehicle, I put it on par with the base system that my '24 Canyon pickup had. There are several threads here where owners have detailed their efforts to bring the sound system up to par. I doubt there will ever be any sort of Lucid-approved aftermarket sound system though.

So while you'll find people who agree with you on the sound system, I think you'll be hard-pressed to find anyone around here who puts the Stellantis EV on equal footing with an Air...
 
Back
Top