hmp10

Founding Member
Verified Owner
Cars
Model S Plaid, Odyssey
DE Number
Referral Code
033M4EXG
This video contains a bit of hyperbole, but it's a cogent rundown of Lucid's history and why it has a good chance of dominating EV technology in the coming few years:

This is why I bought and still own a large chunk of CCIV stock (purchased after it crashed down into the teens.) I wanted the Dream Edition, but held off because there is no studio in Portland and felt uncomfortable about service(with their expansion of production facilities and busy schedule how well trained will their mobile units be? No word on who these service people or where are they getting trained). I felt waiting a year to order the top tier(Grand Touring at present). would be prudent and save me some aggravation. Still feel that Lucid is going to be a success and give Tesla a run for its money in the long run as I hope the quality of its components and fit and finish put Tesla to shame. I also feel that Lucid has a good chance of stealing some Porsche customers(myself being one).. Lack of buttons(for HVAC, volume controls, air vents) and difficulty of entry and exit in the Taycan gives some people pause. Lucid had the good sense to keep those manual controls so you do not have to stop the car to adjust the vents etc. JW

Back