Lucid maps doesn't know my home address

Dark_Energy

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
AT Blk Stealth 21"Sport
When I picked up my Air Touring the DA was helping me to get my profile set up. She had me enter in my home address but Lucid Maps didn't recognize my address, so I skipped that part of the set up. Since then I've tried to enter in my home address and it's still failing. The funny thing is when I place a pin on my house in Lucid Maps it shows the correct address. I went through the same problem with Google maps when I first moved here. Packages that were shipped to my address would end up in another neighborhood. I was able to send Google a message to update their maps and in a few days they had the problem corrected. Who can I contact at Lucid to update their maps so that I can input my home location? I am a Lucid owner and I feel like my car should be able to find my home.

This seems to most often happen when multiple properties share the same street address. It did with our place in North Scottsdale, and also with our new place in Tempe, where either a lot or a unit number identified the specific property location, but maps could not handle that extra level of detail. Usually, though, the street address gets you close enough. Is that the case with you? TBH, I actively avoid putting my specific home location into navigation. Should someone have access to your car, you are letting them know both that you are not home, and exactly where home is. So, my 'home' is always set to 'close, but no cigar'. Typically, a nearby intersection.

That's the work around I have in place now, I'm using the street address of an apartment complex a block away. I guess I'll keep it that way for now, but hopefully in time Lucid maps will figure it out.

When I picked up my Air Touring the DA was helping me to get my profile set up. She had me enter in my home address but Lucid Maps didn't recognize my address, so I skipped that part of the set up. Since then I've tried to enter in my home address and it's still failing. The funny thing is when I place a pin on my house in Lucid Maps it shows the correct address. I went through the same problem with Google maps when I first moved here. Packages that were shipped to my address would end up in another neighborhood. I was able to send Google a message to update their maps and in a few days they had the problem corrected. Who can I contact at Lucid to update their maps so that I can input my home location? I am a Lucid owner and I feel like my car should be able to find my home.
I don't know if it will work but here a link to Lucid's mapping system. There is a section for give feedback.

I did a search for my home address and I got the same results the car gave. I left feedback letting them know about the issue. I'll update this thread if the problem is fixed. Thanks for posting the link.

I did a search for my home address and I got the same results the car gave. I left feedback letting them know about the issue. I'll update this thread if the problem is fixed. Thanks for posting the link.
I contacted them several months ago about errors in their maps. No response and nav still won't get me home.

There's a public interface for people to make additions and corrections to Here Maps. I have used it to add a number of wildlife conservation areas so I can search for them by name. Changes made here seem to take 6-9 months to make it to the published maps used by the car, but it does eventually happen.

Go to https://mapcreator.here.com and sign up for an account.

Back