Lucid is listening to us!

Halodde

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
BJ2URGEK
So, there's a fair amount of criticism of Lucid at times. Some maybe deserved and some maybe not. But I need to give a shout out to them on this one.

I just got a call from them telling me that based on my feedback on DDP and SSP (which I did not buy), they were calling to let me know that they were offering to honor legacy pricing on both. I think that's freaking awesome of them! They didn't need to do that. But they listened to those of us who had early reservations and decided to do (what I believe is) the right thing.

A little more to the story... I politely declined the offer and explained why to the guy who called. He was incredibly gracious and understanding of my reasoning and fell all over himself thanking me for my honest and candid feedback on why I was not buying them. We even took some time to discuss my suggestion on marketing and selling SSP. He took notes (or at least said he was lol) and is going to bring the suggestion to their internal teams.

Well done, Lucid! Keep listening to your supporters!

Oh, BTW, I hope this motivates everyone to fill out the feedback requests that they email us!

So, there's a fair amount of criticism of Lucid at times. Some maybe deserved and some maybe not. But I need to give a shout out to them on this one.

I just got a call from them telling me that based on my feedback on DDP and SSP (which I did not buy), they were calling to let me know that they were offering to honor legacy pricing on both. I think that's freaking awesome of them! They didn't need to do that. But they listened to those of us who had early reservations and decided to do (what I believe is) the right thing.

A little more to the story... I politely declined the offer and explained why to the guy who called. He was incredibly gracious and understanding of my reasoning and fell all over himself thanking me for my honest and candid feedback on why I was not buying them. We even took some time to discuss my suggestion on marketing and selling SSP. He took notes (or at least said he was lol) and is going to bring the suggestion to their internal teams.

Well done, Lucid! Keep listening to your supporters!

Nice. I agree they really didn’t need to make that offer. But it does suggest they are capable of listening (and more importantly, changing their minds) in the face of polite feedback.

Back