- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Cars
- Gravity GT
I leased a brand new 2026 Gravity GT with DreamDrive Pro in end of June. The DreamDrive pro was never delivered. After software upgrade to 3.6.4, none of the DreamDrive Pro options were present. I called went to Lucid Service Center where I took the delivery and said if you cannot deliver what you promised, please issue a refund. They asked me to call Lucid Customer Care.
After waiting for 30 mins on the phone, finally Customer Care answered. They asked a few questions and confirmed that the software was not enabled on my vehicle although I have all the hardware. They said they will create a case and look for solutions. One week after, I did not receive anything. I called again and they are very high call volume. They forced me to ask for a call back and hung up the phone.
The Lucid Service center does not have any appointment until November.
Today the driver door handle won't pop up. (I tried the credit card trick - won't work. Car will turn into lock mode) The driver side mirror won't fold (or folded wont' open). It is a nightmare to call Lucid Customer Care or Service Center. Given they do not deliver the option I ordered, can I return the car?
You are very lucky if you don't have issues. If you do have issue, it is impossible to get someone to help you. The warranty is a joke if there is no service available. The lease deal was great. But now I understand that's for a reason.
The reason I got a service appointment in November is I went to the Service Center and complained directly. I "forced" someone to come out and speak to me.
Appreciate if anyone can offer any help.
After waiting for 30 mins on the phone, finally Customer Care answered. They asked a few questions and confirmed that the software was not enabled on my vehicle although I have all the hardware. They said they will create a case and look for solutions. One week after, I did not receive anything. I called again and they are very high call volume. They forced me to ask for a call back and hung up the phone.
The Lucid Service center does not have any appointment until November.
Today the driver door handle won't pop up. (I tried the credit card trick - won't work. Car will turn into lock mode) The driver side mirror won't fold (or folded wont' open). It is a nightmare to call Lucid Customer Care or Service Center. Given they do not deliver the option I ordered, can I return the car?
You are very lucky if you don't have issues. If you do have issue, it is impossible to get someone to help you. The warranty is a joke if there is no service available. The lease deal was great. But now I understand that's for a reason.
The reason I got a service appointment in November is I went to the Service Center and complained directly. I "forced" someone to come out and speak to me.
Appreciate if anyone can offer any help.