Lucid Financial Services Account Closed?

OhmMyWatt

Member

Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
4
Cars
2024 Lucid Air Touring
Is anyone else having issues logging into Lucid Financial Services' website? I had previously logged in and set up my payments, went to check today but my login was rejected (saved via 1Password so I know its right) and I immediately get an email saying "Account Closed" each time I tried to log in....
 
Just logged on with no issues myself
 
I just called LFS and they said nothing was wrong with my account on their end...they offered to delete my profile so I can recreate it. I haven't decided to do that yet given I've previously set up all my banking info and that seems to still be working. This is pretty frustrating that their systems seem to just be buggy.
 
Is anyone else having issues logging into Lucid Financial Services' website? I had previously logged in and set up my payments, went to check today but my login was rejected (saved via 1Password so I know its right) and I immediately get an email saying "Account Closed" each time I tried to log in....
There's another thread on this. Changing your password seems to be the solution. I tried it, and it worked!
 
Yep, tried logging in earlier today (no reason, just checking) and got the account closed message. Reset password and back to normal. Idiotic and incredibly misleading error message.
 
I haven't needed to log in to the LFS site in ages. (I'm not quite a year into my 36 month lease.) When I tried I got similar sort of unexpected behavior. My creds didn't work. The forgot PW page had a bunch of security questions that I honestly don't think I would have selected so I couldn't make it through that flow successfully. Checked my email and I have multiple "your account is closed" messages. Smells like they had their system compromised or otherwise corrupted and they're forcing pw/profile updates.
 
I haven't needed to log in to the LFS site in ages. (I'm not quite a year into my 36 month lease.) When I tried I got similar sort of unexpected behavior. My creds didn't work. The forgot PW page had a bunch of security questions that I honestly don't think I would have selected so I couldn't make it through that flow successfully. Checked my email and I have multiple "your account is closed" messages. Smells like they had their system compromised or otherwise corrupted and they're forcing pw/profile updates.
🚩
 
Back
Top