- Joined
- Dec 21, 2022
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 95
- Cars
- Gravity GT
My SA, Joel L., first promised me a loyalty credit of $2000 for my Gravity which was delivered 10/31/25 (62 days ago). He then backtracked and said it would have to be a goodwill credit for which I’d have to pay taxes (requiring me to fill out a W-9 and remit to Lucid which I did 11/2/25).
After I sent an email to Joel 11/23/25 (23 days after delivery), I was told:
No follow up.
I email Joel again 12/12/25. He responds:
Since then I’ve heard nothing. I left a voicemail for “Bobby” at HQ 12/16/25 (he had called me 11/18/25 regarding a survey I filled out).
Zero response from Bobby.
Any suggestions on how to get this resolved?
Edited to add: I even emailed customer service about this issue. Also no response.
After I sent an email to Joel 11/23/25 (23 days after delivery), I was told:
It nasally [sic] takes 15-30 days for it to get processed. I will investigate.
No follow up.
I email Joel again 12/12/25. He responds:
I will inform my managers and request your goodwill payment again. They are the ones that create the goodwill cases.
Since then I’ve heard nothing. I left a voicemail for “Bobby” at HQ 12/16/25 (he had called me 11/18/25 regarding a survey I filled out).
Zero response from Bobby.
Any suggestions on how to get this resolved?
Edited to add: I even emailed customer service about this issue. Also no response.