Lucid Driver Podcast Thread

Check out the new additions to the schedule‼️And of course, Monday, Lucid Driver Podcast, “Rae Millin, From Porsche Taycan to Lucid Gravity, An Unboxing”
IMG_4635.webp
IMG_4599.webp
IMG_4584.webp
 
I listened to your episode with Daniel today. It really comes through how much fun you are having
Hey thx for listening and I really am having fun
 
Most Lucid Driver Podcast guests have had some notable cars prior to their Lucid. Monday’s guest is no different. “Rae Millin, From Porsche Taycan to Lucid Gravity, An Unboxing”
IMG_4651.webp
IMG_4650.webp
IMG_4649.webp
IMG_4648.webp
IMG_4584.webp
 
Just announced! A couple of exciting new episodes at Lucid Driver Podcast‼️And don’t forget next week’s fun episode, “Abhinav Akhouri, Lucid Air Grand Touring Owner, Multiple Air Buyer, My Favorite Air Accessories”
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4807.webp
    IMG_4807.webp
    373.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_4708.webp
    IMG_4708.webp
    253 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_4711.webp
    IMG_4711.webp
    3.3 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_4534.webp
    IMG_4534.webp
    353.5 KB · Views: 106
Monday, Lucid Driver Podcast, F1 and Lucid superfan Abhi‼️ “Abhinav Akhouri, Lucid Air Grand Touring Owner, Multiple Air Buyer, My Favorite Air Accessories” You’ll be surprise by his favorite Lucid accessory. Listen at https://luciddriver.buzzsprout.com
IMG_4712.webp
IMG_4709.webp
IMG_4708.webp
IMG_4807.webp
 
Monday, Lucid Driver Podcast, “Debbie Doll, An Original Lucid ‘Super Fan,’ 2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring” What makes Debbie one of the original Lucid Motors super fans? Wait till you hear her compelling story‼️
IMG_4849.webp
IMG_4836.webp
IMG_4840.webp
IMG_4807.webp
IMG_4496.webp
 
Several of my podcast guests have met Peter Rawlinson. Debbie met him & his family; had her GT signed by him, and even was lent his Sapphire for a week to drive in a luxury car rally‼️”Wow precious,” I said. “I cried,” responded Debbie. Monday, Lucid Driver Podcast, “Debbie Doll, An Original Lucid ‘Super Fan,’ 2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring”
IMG_4828.webp
IMG_4827.webp
IMG_4846.webp
IMG_4844.webp
IMG_4843.webp
IMG_4807.webp
IMG_4496.webp
 
Monday, Lucid Driver Podcast, “Bryan Stewart, From 2024 Lucid Air Pure, To 2025 Air Touring.” In 4 years in the Charlotte area I don’t see any other Lucids, then I meet a resident who has owned 2! Glad to have Bryan on. Come on the podcast and share your thoughts with the global Lucid community‼️
IMG_4978.webp
IMG_4950.webp
IMG_4983.webp
IMG_4990.webp
IMG_4534.webp
 
Finally back on dry land with a new episode available beginning today‼️Lucid Driver Podcast, “Jay, Owner, 2023 Lucid Air Touring with an Intriguing, Informative Story.” Don’t miss it. Listen here: https://luciddriver.buzzsprout.com By the way, we are up to 45 countries; who wants to be our first international guest? DM me if interested
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5353.webp
    IMG_5353.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5356.webp
    IMG_5356.webp
    398.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5357.webp
    IMG_5357.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4534.webp
    IMG_4534.webp
    353.5 KB · Views: 83
IMG_5532.webp
IMG_0345.webp
IMG_0347.webp
Released today, Lucid Driver Podcast, “Peter Frank, Owner, 2025 White Lucid Air Pure.” I asked Peter if he ever launches his Air. Peter, an Anglican priest, said “Yes, I take my church staff out for 0-60’s” Listen https://luciddriver.buzzsprout.com
 
Back
Top