• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

SOLD Lucid Connected Home Charging Station 80AMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davivi

Cars
Lucid Touring. Jeep 4Xe
DE Number
Selling brand new charging station for $800 shipped.

After purchasing the unit, I found out from my electrician that I needed to upgrade my whole electrical service to have it installed. Make sure you have 100 amps available from your service or willing to pay to have it upgraded.

After purchasing the unit, I found out from my electrician that I needed to upgrade my whole electrical service to have it installed. Make sure you have 100 amps available from your service or willing to pay to have it upgraded.
Or just install the LCHCS and set it to a lower amperage. Mine is on a 60 amp circuit I had left over from Tesla ownership.

You can adjust the amperage of the charger according to what the panel can provide

https://store-wucxfkrxsy.mybigcomme...e_Charging_Station_Guide_51.2.2022(en-US).pdf (Lucid Home Charger Manual

Attachments

• IMG_6729.jpeg
    IMG_6729.jpeg
    396.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6730.jpeg
    IMG_6730.jpeg
    264.7 KB · Views: 15
Thank you both for the info, I already have a NEMA 14-50 / 40 amp charger installed, was looking forward to full 19.2kwh/80 amp charging. I just didn't consider the possibility of needing to upgrade the whole electrical service to my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back