NoThx!
Is there a way to get carplay on the main pilot display?
Long way to ask that question, DanThx!
Is there a way to get carplay on the main pilot display?
Mind blownDouble tap the car picture on the Home screen to turn off the pilot panel for nighttime driving.
I’ve always wondered how people find things like this. Fess up borski, do you start tapping different areas of the screens a different # of times? I won’t tell. Promise.Just found a fun trick! In the new app, go to your account tab, scroll down to the version number, and tap the version number 3 times. It looks like if you open a customer care ticket, they have now added the ability to send app logs to the team, attached to a customer care ticket number.
Yes. I do. All the time.I’ve always wondered how people find things like this. Fess up borski, do you start tapping different areas of the screens a different # of times? I won’t tell. Promise.![]()