Lucid All Weather Mats - How to clean them?

mraschko

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring; Audi Q7
Anyone with the Lucid All Weather floor mats have tips for cleaning them? I have the graphite color and they look sort of brown from dirt. I've tried Giot's Interior cleaner, but that didn't do much. Anyone have a cleaner they'd recommend for this?

Take them out of the car, and use Simple Green with a scrub brush. Scrub thoroughly. Rinse off with a hose and hang in the sun to dry.

How about carpets ?
Vacuum carpets first. Spray with Folex, massage in with fingers. Blot and rub gently with a damp towel. Dry in hot sun.
Next car, buy Tuxmats for complete carpet coverage, or choose black carpet (which also looks great with Tuxmats).

Vacuum carpets first. Spray with Folex, massage in with fingers. Blot and rub gently with a damp towel. Dry in hot sun.
Next car, buy Tuxmats for complete carpet coverage, or choose black carpet (which also looks great with Tuxmats).
My GV60P came with the white/grey interior package which meant light colored carpets. I immediately ordered black ones and I am storing the light ones. I don't need to worry about snow, etc. so a carpet package is fine for me. I think the black carpets against a light interior looks great.

My GV60P came with the white/grey interior package which meant light colored carpets. I immediately ordered black ones and I am storing the light ones. I don't need to worry about snow, etc. so a carpet package is fine for me. I think the black carpets against a light interior looks great.
You mean you can order black carpet from Lucid? I ordered a car with the Santa Cruz interior, and already worry about the carpet. I see you can order all-weather floor mats from Lucid. Perhaps I should order those?

You mean you can order black carpet from Lucid? I ordered a car with the Santa Cruz interior, and already worry about the carpet. I see you can order all-weather floor mats from Lucid. Perhaps I should order those?
I'm team Tuxmats, also. Great coverage, nice appearance and easy to clean

Its not black but the Mojave interior combination has a fairly dark grey carpet. I don't know but I would think that you could get Lucid to sell you that carpet. If you can get that, You could store the OEM ones and use those.

They stay in place better than the lucid ones or the others. Sorry I'm drawing a blank on the brand name. There's a 30+ page thread here somewhere that has all the info you could want

Back