Lucid Air Wrapped and Custom Wheels

Wonton99

Hi everyone. New to the group and new Lucid Owner. Actually bought 2 in 2 weeks. :)
Here’s my Lucid with some mods.
- Chrome delete on top with gloss black
- Satin gray chrome delete for bottom half of car (including hood lip)
- Full body wrap
- Avant Garde bronze wheels

Attachments

• IMG_5768.jpeg
    IMG_5768.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_5769.jpeg
    IMG_5769.jpeg
    661.3 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_5770.jpeg
    IMG_5770.jpeg
    708.2 KB · Views: 163
Hi everyone. New to the group and new Lucid Owner. Actually bought 2 in 2 weeks. :)
Here’s my Lucid with some mods.
- Chrome delete on top with gloss black
- Satin gray chrome delete for bottom half of car (including hood lip)
- Full body wrap
- Avant Garde bronze wheels
You sent that beautiful thing in DMs earlier... I love it. The wheel gap does look very odd, as shown by the side profile. You should definitely look into the upcoming lowering links from Eibach!

I am curious.. what wrap is that? It looks like a type of blue, but it has those "bronze" undertones that ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY complement your wheels.

Very unique color. I love it! Welcome to the forums and congrats on the car!

You sent that beautiful thing in DMs earlier... I love it. The wheel gap does look very odd, as shown by the side profile. You should definitely look into the upcoming lowering links from Eibach!

I am curious.. what wrap is that? It looks like a type of blue, but it has those "bronze" undertones that ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY complement your wheels.
I had 21” on my Tesla and hated it, so decided against 21”. Agree the gap would be less.
My concern with lowering is that the car is already low and can barely park and have the lip over the parking blocks (idk what it’s called). Wish the car could adjust like the Tesla.

The wrap is Inozotek

my message got cut off.

The wrap is Inozetek Urban Bamboo. There are gold undertones. That’s exactly why I went with the bronze wheels. The color changes quite a bit from different lights.

I had 21” on my Tesla and hated it, so decided against 21”. Agree the gap would be less.
My concern with lowering is that the car is already low and can barely park and have the lip over the parking blocks (idk what it’s called). Wish the car could adjust like the Tesla.

The wrap is Inozotek
Ah, that makes a lot of sense. I agree the 21's would lessen the wheel gap, but if you wanted the extra range and comfort the 19s give, then this current choice is great. I do hope that somebody comes up with a non-intrusive lift-kit for the Air!

The bronze undertones pair perfectly... normally this blue would look somewhat out of place with bronze, but the undertones fix this.

Back