- Joined
- Jun 22, 2022
- Messages
- 239
- Reaction score
- 361
- Cars
- Honda Accord Hybrid
Lucid Air Touring purchased February 2023. Zenith red metallic with front PPF and ceramic coating. 23,000 miles. Has received scheduled service from Lucid at 10,000 and 20,000 miles. Interior Tahoe leather. 19-inches wheels, minor rim rash. Tires in good condition. Garaged. No body or glass damage. Tinted roof. All updates installed. Averages 3.5 mi/kwh. Upholstery in excellent condition. Includes Surreal Sound Pro. Capable of Dream Drive Pro. (This was one of the last Tourings sold with all the Dream Drive Pro hardware, but the enabling software was an option I did not take. The software remains available for this car if you with to pay Lucid for it.)
Why am I parting with this superb vehicle? I just desire something smaller. Available in January, 2026. Asking $45,000. Based in central Illinois.
Why am I parting with this superb vehicle? I just desire something smaller. Available in January, 2026. Asking $45,000. Based in central Illinois.