Lucid Air Sunshade, Glass Canopy — Now Available

Just got mine and installed immediately. They just popped in. Designed for easy in and out. They look great. Smooth fabric, looks like factory install. After the present run storm, will go out looking for sun. (Ny excuse to drive around.)

I got them today. The material is similar to the side door sunscreen mesh, if not the exact same. Easy to install and I think I will really like them. The rear screen sags in the middle so you lose a little headroom but should not be an issue. Also, I only used 4 clips in the back and may need to add more if the shade pops out. I am going to try it with the 4 clips first. The front should not be an issue as the visors help hold the shades up. Overall I like them and a lot better looking than any after market product.

Now all I need is a front window sunshade that I can put up when I am parked.

Has anyone found a nice aftermarket high quality front window sunscreen?
Juno 🐻‍❄️ has the AstroAI windshield sun screen Large size that can be ordered through Amazon. Using it for a year until LUCID can also make a windshield protector ! It’s inexpensive and is a solution for now. For the front window AstroAI car window shades available too. It might work for you !

Hell yeah! I'm getting one right now!

Installed mine today. I think they'll be helpful through the heat of the summer.

Mine arrived pretty quickly, and were delivered just now. But right at this moment, I just can’t be arsed enough to unpack them. Too exhausted.

Attachments

• 71254056270__14EFBF73-4C62-4670-B2EF-D881861F8340.jpeg
    71254056270__14EFBF73-4C62-4670-B2EF-D881861F8340.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 64
Mine arrived pretty quickly, and were delivered just now. But right at this moment, I just can’t be arsed enough to unpack them. Too exhausted.
Your box arrived in better shape than mine, which had broken open. Contents were undamaged though.

Your box arrived in better shape than mine, which had broken open. Contents were undamaged though.
Mine too. I forgot to mention this earlier. The Fedex driver said he was appalled at how poorly they had sealed that Lucid cardboard box. Sad it was lucky that the contents didn't fall out or something

Has anyone found a nice aftermarket high quality front window sunscreen?
I bought the ToughPRO Lucid windshield sunshade off of ebay. Price was great - around $40. Issue is that availability is hit or miss. I got the last one at the end of June. Just checked and there are a few more available, so inventory seems to come and go. I'm very happy with the sunshade.

I bought the ToughPRO Lucid windshield sunshade off of ebay. Price was great - around $40. Issue is that availability is hit or miss. I got the last one at the end of June. Just checked and there are a few more available, so inventory seems to come and go. I'm very happy with the sunshade.
Would be great to see a picture if you have the opportunity to post one.

I think the design looks well matched to Lucid's style.

Mine too. I forgot to mention this earlier. The Fedex driver said he was appalled at how poorly they had sealed that Lucid cardboard box. Sad it was lucky that the contents didn't fall out or something
This may be why my package hasn't arrived even though the estimated delivery was Sunday.
The last known location was Hutchins, TX @ 2am Saturday and no further update on FedEx website since then.

Would be great to see a picture if you have the opportunity to post one.

I think the design looks well matched to Lucid's style.
I'll post a picture tomorrow. It's dark where I am and I couldn't get a good picture.

Just found these on Amazon, too. Picture coming soon.

Juno 🐻‍❄️ has the AstroAI windshield sun screen Large size that can be ordered through Amazon. Using it for a year until LUCID can also make a windshield protector ! It’s inexpensive and is a solution for now.
Just found these on Amazon, too. Picture coming soon.
Thank you BruceH ! Polar 🐼 just ordered from Amazon for Juno 🐻‍❄️ !

Is the visor still usable with the shades? Couple people said visor is holding shade up ?

Here are a few pictures of the sunshade. If you carefully position it, you can use it with the visors up, you just have to adjust how you wedge it in the base of the windshield, but it doesn’t always hold. Oddly, for me, it is fairly easy to have the driver’s side stay up without the visor being down, but
IMG_5728.jpeg
IMG_5725.jpeg
I believe they are designed to be used with the visors down.

Here are a few pictures of the sunshade. If you carefully position it, you can use it with the visors up, you just have to adjust how you wedge it in the base of the windshield, but it doesn’t always hold. Oddly, for me, it is fairly easy to have the driver’s side stay up without the visor being down, but View attachment 13875View attachment 13876I believe they are designed to be used with the visors down.
Oh sorry I meant the Lucid roof sun shades

Back