Lucid Air Sunshade, Glass Canopy — Now Available

You have untinted glass on your car on the sides it will still heat up the car. First solution I recommend is black out tint sided, winshield and roof then add these shades.
View attachment 13822
I got my windows tinted at the same place and I had a bad experience. They got water in the mirror console, had all types of issues and car was at Lucid for 5 days for them to figure out what was the problem. It turned out to be the water in the rear view mirror console that was messing everything up. Also, I have creases and bubbles in the front window. I called and was told the owner would be in touch, 10 days later and still no call back. This was an expensive tint job and the company doesn't stand behind the work they do.

When folks who have these say they are easy to install, define easy. Can this be put on or taken off in under five minutes? Under a minute?

I’m trying to gauge whether these would be any good for just popping in real quick while I park outside for a while. Then take back out when I want to drive again. I’m not super keen on leaving them on all summer.

When folks who have these say they are easy to install, define easy. Can this be put on or taken off in under five minutes? Under a minute?

I’m trying to gauge whether these would be any good for just popping in real quick while I park outside for a while. Then take back out when I want to drive again. I’m not super keen on leaving them on all summer.

Took me couple minutes to clip them on first time. They snuggled good fit. I even did it without reading instruction first. I only found instruction sheet later in the storage bag.

Just installed mine. Very similar to the Tesla roof shade. The retaining clips are a bit fiddly, but so we’re the Tesla’s. So far so good. Driving with them is next.
Ah great thank you, They look good too.

Is there Anyone with heavy tint also installing the shades ? Just curious if that’s too much blockage If there is such a thing

1690810386139.png

Is there Anyone with heavy tint also installing the shades ? Just curious if that’s too much blockage If there is such a thing

I’m Texas, there is no such thing as too much blockage as I can still see the sky being shaded. YMMV in Nevada and Arizona however.

I like it. Passengers can still see thru outside. It looks elegant, matches the windows mesh and rear window mesh. Very uniform OEM. It comes with storage bag and zipper that you can easily store in frunk.

View attachment 13840View attachment 13842
View attachment 13845View attachment 13843
based on these photos, I’m going to order some. I couldn’t tell from the Lucid website if they were blackout shades, which I wouldn’t have liked. This seems like a great compromise.

Back