Lucid Air Sapphire

Also, specs are out. If it can really do all of that with 1234 hp... I think it would be amazing. The range is also quite good!
Also, how the f@ck is it performing this well with pilot sport 4s 295/265? I dont even want to imagine the beast it would be with proper trofeo RS semi-slicks..(apparently these bespoke 4s's have the grip of a cup 2 on the outside, but i dont see how thats possible)

Last edited:
Also, specs are out. If it can really do all of that with 1234 hp... I think it would be amazing. The range is also quite good!
Also, how the f@ck is it performing this well with pilot sport 4s 295/265? I dont even want to imagine the beast it would be with proper trofeo RS semi-slicks..(apparently these bespoke 4s's have the grip of a cup 2 on the outside, but i dont see how thats possible)

Where are specifications out?🙂

Specs obtained from optimum conditions that drivers seldom encounter are one thing. What blew me away was what happened at 18:10 in this video:

- Three adults in the car
- Battery at half capacity
- Unprepped surface on public road . . .

0-60 in 2.16 second!

I and our Model S Plaid bow in submission to our new master.

Specs obtained from optimum conditions that drivers seldom encounter are one thing. What blew me away was what happened at 18:10 in this video:

- Three adults in the car
- Battery at half capacity
- Unprepped surface on public road . . .

0-60 in 2.16 second!

I and our Model S Plaid bow in submission to our new master.
That’s the kind of times that plaids do on drag strips without rollouts!(and with full optimal conditions)

And the sapphire does it with every condition being out of favor…

Very impressive numbers!

Such a perfect day here in SE PA USA. I sold this to make room for my Lucid: regrets
20211019_122413 (1).jpg

I'm just sayin' ....

this car has terrible numbers ... but ... it will get you laid.

Back