Lucid Air Sapphire goes under 9 seconds at 1/4 Mile track!

Sapphire™

1000015587.jpg

🙂

Wow!

Need to put more spring-ejected 'chutes on the Sapphire ...

OK a question for you Lucid Sapphire guys!
1000015598.jpg

Are the acceleration figures INCLUDING rollout or are the PLUS 0.2 or whatever? And is there any video/verified proof.

Someone asked us and I'm like I'll ask, I'm not sure. Thanks.

I don't know but I would assume it includes the rollout and a prepped surface, as is the case for most published acceleration numbers. That being said I've gotten within .2 of that 0-60 time on the street with cold tires in sub 50 degree temps.

I don't know but I would assume it includes the rollout and a prepped surface, as is the case for most published acceleration numbers. That being said I've gotten within .2 of that 0-60 time on the street with cold tires in sub 50 degree temps.
Yeah I remember. 2.1 ultimately it doesn't matter I was just asked. Thanks.

Does the Dragy have an option to turn off the rollout feature?

If Lucid did offer a trade in program that was slightly more generous than current depreciation, I may have bought a Saphphire.. no joke.

If Lucid did offer a trade in program that was slightly more generous than current depreciation, I may have bought a Saphphire.. no joke.
Is everything controlled by HQ or Lucid Corporate or do Dealers or Stealers as some say have a say?

It gives you the raw data and the data with rollout
So I was always curious (still am) where the 1 foot rollout idea came from.
Then I found this explanation from Jason Camissa.

Btw, I purchased RaceBox Mini S, where I have the ability to turn on/off 1 foot rollout (not possible with the Dragy).

Wonder where the Plaid fanboys are now… they must be figuring out how to rig their race even more by removing more weight 🤣

lol - I guess we are using that extra .1 seconds to count our extra $160k 😜

Wish I could afford a Sapphire - what a car.

Definitely. Also warmer temps, as I do feel the traction control activate even at 60 degrees. I didn't know there was an updated dragy. I'll have to grab one!

Have any of you Gentlemen got links with the factory? I'm more a Bugatti guy LOL!

But surely they've tested it's top speed yes? I don't know enough about the "gearing" but I'm benchmarking previous stuff, is 400km/h possibe/probable?🫡

Back