• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

    1. Established Members Only. Marketplace posting is reserved for established members. Posts made by new members will be deleted or not approved.
    2. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    3. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    4. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    5. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    6. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    7. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    8. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

    By using the LucidOwners.com Marketplace, you agree to the rules above and acknowledge that you are transacting at your own risk!
    LucidOwners.com is not responsible for any issues or loss of funds arising from the use of the Marketplace.

For Sale Lucid Air Outdoor Car Cover - Asking $350) – Never used or removed from it carrying bag.

TRJ_Lucid45

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Mar 20, 2022
Messages
72
Reaction score
78
Location
Redmond, WA
Cars
AIR GRAND TOURING
My 2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring was totaled by my insurance company. While I loved driving my Lucid, I am not in a position to buy another Lucid, so I have the following items for sale that I bought for my Lucid. I have never needed to use any of the items. I live in the Redmond, WA area and would prefer local pickup.

IMG_0070.webp
IMG_0071 (2).webp
 
Back
Top