Lucid Air Climate Control - Heating

DarrowReaper

New Member

Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I can't figure out how to stop the climate controls from defaulting to having AC turned on when trying to pre-heat the car. Everytime I get into the vehicle the AC is on even when I turned it off the prior time I was driving the vehicle. I keep looking for a setting but I am stuck. Anyone have any suggestions?

Also the main facing vents never seem like they are blowing air/heat. I have to be doing something wrong :)
 
actually having your AC on while defrosting in the winter is a good thing as it dehumidifies the air - and running the AC in the winter time to time helps ensure the system runs smoothly in the summer
(was told this way back when I was a Subaru owner so this may be outdated advice)
 
Remember too that the most efficient way to feel warm in an EV is to use the steering wheel and seat heaters. More effective at making you warm, and uses less energy.
 
I can't figure out how to stop the climate controls from defaulting to having AC turned on when trying to pre-heat the car. Everytime I get into the vehicle the AC is on even when I turned it off the prior time I was driving the vehicle. I keep looking for a setting but I am stuck. Anyone have any suggestions?

Also the main facing vents never seem like they are blowing air/heat. I have to be doing something wrong :)
I have something similar written about in the bugs thread. Where turning off the front defrost leaves/turns on the AC.

But I haven’t played much noticed that when you wake the car all temp controls revert to last setting, as they should. So wondering if you might have left it on?

I haven’t played much with prewarming the car as I’m needing better connectivity in the garage.
 
Back
Top