Lucid Air appears in a tv series?

Airesy

Cars
Stockholder, buying car
Anyone watch Quantum Leap the new series? I'm pretty its a Lucid Air in middle next to a Tesla 3/Y.

Screen Shot 2023-11-17 at 3.52.08 AM.png

It’s movie car quality for sure! I think the next James Bond should drive a Sapphire.

Any publicity is good publicity ...😄
I have no idea which shows they are being used in but my daughter mentioned that she was driven in one to a publicity event, so the people involved with those sorts of shows are being exposed to them. I was told that the car didn't belong to a studio itself but the studio hires outside drivers for events. That means that the companies that do that sort of thing expect Hollywood types to be impressed by it.

I have no idea which shows they are being used in but my daughter mentioned that she was driven in one to a publicity event, so the people involved with those sorts of shows are being exposed to them. I was told that the car didn't belong to a studio itself but the studio hires outside drivers for events. That means that the companies that do that sort of thing expect Hollywood types to be impressed by it.
I learned that EmpireCLS, which is a huge car service, at least in LA, had a fleet of nothing but EVs, specifically Lucid Tourings. They bought twenty and are buying more; no other sedans.

They have Escalades for SUVs. My guess is when Gravity launches that will change too.

I learned that EmpireCLS, which is a huge car service, at least in LA, had a fleet of nothing but EVs, specifically Lucid Tourings. They bought twenty and are buying more; no other sedans.

They have Escalades for SUVs. My guess is when Gravity launches that will change too.

That sounds likely. I have no idea which services are used by which studios, or for that matter which studio was holding that particular event. But it seems likely that they'd want to go with the Gravity.

Back