• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

    1. Established Members Only. Marketplace posting is reserved for established members. Posts made by new members will be deleted or not approved.
    2. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    3. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    4. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    5. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    6. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    7. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    8. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

    By using the LucidOwners.com Marketplace, you agree to the rules above and acknowledge that you are transacting at your own risk!
    LucidOwners.com is not responsible for any issues or loss of funds arising from the use of the Marketplace.

For Sale Lucid Air All-Weather Floor Mats - Tahoe

RMSko

Active Member

Joined
Feb 6, 2025
Messages
210
Reaction score
99
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
The Lucid Air all-weather mats (Tahoe) were purchased for $250 from the Lucid store about 6 months ago and were used for one season.

Asking: $150

I'm in NJ and would prefer a local pickup, but I would also ship them for an additional shipping cost.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0314.webp
    IMG_0314.webp
    816 KB · Views: 150
The Lucid Air all-weather mats (Tahoe) were purchased for $250 from the Lucid store about 6 months ago and were used for one season.

Asking: $150

I'm in NJ and would prefer a local pickup, but I would also ship them for an additional shipping cost.
Still for sale? Where in NJ are you?
 
Yes - they are still for sale. I’m in Long Branch
 
I’m up in Morristown. Could do the full 150 if you would be willing to drop them off in Little Silver? My wife and our small kids are going to be there next Monday visiting a friends house and I don’t wanna make her do any extra driving, but if you could drop them off at the house, she could just take them home for me.

LMK, thanks
 
I’m sure they’re no longer available but I have to ask.
 
Back
Top