Lucid Air 2.9.3- Same as 2.9.0?

Have taken several drives with 2.9.3 in my 26 Air Pure. The dreaded Dream Drive Drowsy Driver Demon is active. I am reporting it to Lucid’s software team. Everything else seems fine.
 
Yes, I always have it turned off. I thought people were having it come on even when they turned it off. Maybe I misread the post. So far I haven't had any major issues. Now I if I could get a bit more topspin on my kick serve I'd be good!!
 
Yes, I always have it turned off. I thought people were having it come on even when they turned it off. Maybe I misread the post. So far I haven't had any major issues. Now I if I could get a bit more topspin on my kick serve I'd be good!!
For me, when I checked the pilot panel, I find it it has turned itself on. I turned it off. The next time I drive I checked the pilot panel and see that it is magically turned itself back on again. Etc. But, after half a dozen times, maybe now it’s staying off. We’ll see.
 
For me, when I checked the pilot panel, I find it it has turned itself on. I turned it off. The next time I drive I checked the pilot panel and see that it is magically turned itself back on again. Etc. But, after half a dozen times, maybe now it’s staying off. We’ll see.
I hope it stays off. That would be annoying. So far I guess I've been lucky with that one. Or maybe it's on and not detecting I'm drowsy. I'm only about 5' 6" so maybe it's on but sees me throught the steering wheel. I'll have to check the setting to see if it is indeed on.
 
Have taken several drives with 2.9.3 in my 26 Air Pure. The dreaded Dream Drive Drowsy Driver Demon is active. I am reporting it to Lucid’s software team. Everything else seems fine.
More information a couple days later. Very often when I turn it off on the pilot panel it turns right back on again in one or two seconds. After six or seven tries it might stay off. But then next time I drive the car it’s back on. I have reported this to Lucid‘s software team. I encourage anyone on this thread who is experiencing this bug to report it to [email protected]
 
Back
Top