Lucid Air 2.8.9

Went smoother than 2.8.7 which took more than 2 hours to update. 2.8.9 was 37 minutes. I had no issues with 2.8.7 on my 2023 AGT with DDPro, but may have missed something. With this update out of the way I'm hoping for a feature update sometime soon.
 
Zero release notes once again. I'll probably skip this one too. 2.8.5 has been quite stable for me.
 
Those choosing to skip be aware of the upgrade requirements and implications on warranty!

I was fine on 2.8.7 but lost HFDA and LCA this morning. Updating to 2.8.9 now!
 
Those choosing to skip be aware of the upgrade requirements and implications on warranty!

I was fine on 2.8.7 but lost HFDA and LCA this morning. Updating to 2.8.9 now!
Excellent point. I'll test drive shortly and report any anomalies.
 
Just updated 2.8.9. As others have mentioned, the update was relatively quick — 35 minutes.

I think the screens are clearer and sharper. Anyone else experience that?
 
Uh, mine did the update to .9 now it’s rebooting itself and saying it’s updating again to 0.0.0????
IMG_2836.webp
 
I have installed 2.8.7 and then 2.8.9 last night but never tested either one 🤞. Hoping to find a ton of robustness now.
 
18 mile drive in the city. No issues. Did notice the car had an easier time finding parking spaces for auto-park. In the past it wuld drive past perfectly good options. It also slowed forn for and avoided a guy on a bicycle. Have not seen that before. Coincidence? Could be. Certainly no negatives.
 
one thing i have certainly noticed - the time difference between when the update is first reported on the forum and when i receive has certainly reduced over time, especially with past few updates :)
 
interesting.
 
18 mile drive in the city. No issues. Did notice the car had an easier time finding parking spaces for auto-park. In the past it wuld drive past perfectly good options. It also slowed forn for and avoided a guy on a bicycle. Have not seen that before. Coincidence? Could be. Certainly no negatives.

I had so much trouble the first time with auto park I’ve never tried again. It’s finally time for round 2
 
Installed, 103min from 2.8.5 which was very problematic (black screens, audio output failures, AC & HFDA/DA failures, etc).
 
Got 2.8.5 on wednesday, 2.8.7 on friday and 2.8.9 today (pretty amazed at this frequency) - did not have issues installing any of them (around 45 min for each). No issues driving. The iPhone key appears to work a lot more reliably too.

2025 AGT with DD Pro.
 
Back
Top