Lucid 100% charge

ArtO1111

Cars
Lucid Air Dream
Hello
Can you guys tell me what is your lucid air GT mileage on a 100% charge mine only goes to 465 m on a 100% and I remember about 6 months ago it was charging to 515 m or so

Hello
Can you guys tell me what is your lucid air GT mileage on a 100% charge mine only goes to 465 m on a 100% and I remember about 6 months ago it was charging to 515 m or so
Your range depends on your driving style. What is your average efficiency with the car?

I don't make it a habit to charge to 100%. 80% on my GT with 19" wheels consistently gives me 416 range. Which works out to 520 if I let it go all the way to 100%. It's been about three months of driving.

Hello
Did you change your wheels?

I have 19inch wheels. Rarely use DC fast charging nor charge to 100%. My range reads 400 miles at 80%.
You might consider reading the FAQs about range at www.lucidupdates.com. It will give you a better idea how to calculate your real world range.

My displayed range has been dropping consistently for the last few months I toggle constantly between battery percentage and displayed range, but dont rely on the range displayed. It was at 403 at 80% two months ago, but is dropping. Real world range is running at 3.7 miles/kwh. The real question is what is my current battery capacity given degradation. My calculations are showing about 3.2% degradation so far.

My displayed range has been dropping consistently for the last few months I toggle constantly between battery percentage and displayed range, but dont rely on the range displayed. It was at 403 at 80% two months ago, but is dropping. Real world range is running at 3.7 miles/kwh. The real question is what is my current battery capacity given degradation. My calculations are showing about 3.2% degradation so far.
The experience of most people here is that the range figure on the display will be EPA, not actual range. Unfortunately, because of that, the car's displays are not a great way to determine if you're having battery degradation.

At 80% charge I'm showing 326 miles. 19 inch wheels inserts off. So if I charged to 100% that would be about 391 miles. My Pure is rated for 410. I know these are estimates. Isn't app supposed to display percentage of EPA range?

I get 384 miles on my Touring with 21" wheels @ 100% charge.

Well, that's what it displays. I do not get that many miles!

I see I think the base of miles should stay the same when you charge so I see that a 19” should be 515 100% and 21” 465miles at 100% charge

Back