RESOLVED Low Battery Message Error

demian189

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
Hey all, I’m new to the forums so my apologies if I’m posting in the wrong place.

The Lucid app on my iPhone notified me last night that there was an update, so I confirmed and went to bed. This morning, I got in the car and noticed this “Charge Now: Power reduced due to low battery” message on the car, which I found strange since I had ~240 miles before the update. I thought maybe the update had drained the battery, so I plugged in the charger, but after ten minutes of charging, the number of miles (0) still hadn’t gone up. I also saw that the battery icon was more than half full.

I reached out to support thru text, since there are no service centers near me, and they told me to reset the UI, which I did, and power cycle the car - Neither of which have worked.

Was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar, and if so, how you resolved this. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_9436.jpeg
    IMG_9436.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 149
  • IMG_9439.png
    IMG_9439.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 133
Hey all, I’m new to the forums so my apologies if I’m posting in the wrong place.

The Lucid app on my iPhone notified me last night that there was an update, so I confirmed and went to bed. This morning, I got in the car and noticed this “Charge Now: Power reduced due to low battery” message on the car, which I found strange since I had ~240 miles before the update. I thought maybe the update had drained the battery, so I plugged in the charger, but after ten minutes of charging, the number of miles (0) still hadn’t gone up. I also saw that the battery icon was more than half full.

I reached out to support thru text, since there are no service centers near me, and they told me to reset the UI, which I did, and power cycle the car - Neither of which have worked.

Was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar, and if so, how you resolved this. Thanks!
Have you tried a Nuke reset?

Thanks, all, for the help. I reached out to the care team for help and we were able to fix it. For anyone who experiences this error in the future, here’s what worked:

1. Go to Pilot Panel Settings > Vehicle > Tires
2. Tap on "Select Installed Tires"
3. Change to the 19" tires on both front and rear
4. exit the car and lock it, power cycling the car for 5 minutesUnlock and enter the car
Change back to the 20" tires

That is a bug with an interesting fix. I am glad your car is back to normal.
Thank you! Definitely very interesting, not something I would ever have thought of haha

So do you have 19” tires and 20”” tires? Really trying to understand this one 🤔
I have 20” tires, but in the settings, there’s an option to set what kind of tires are on the vehicle. So I switched the selected tires to 19”, power cycled for about 5 mins, and when I got back into the car, the message had disappeared. Then I just switched back to the 20” setting before driving. I had a hard time understanding this one too, but hey, it worked! 😁

Back