Love the deal, but waiting..

donfenn

Verified Owner
Cars
Pure AWD, Fathom Blue.
I have an order for Air Pure AWD... It was shown in Case Grande last week in production, and is now showing as preparing for delivery. Meanwhile, I have had three so-called delivery advisors, and its difficult to reach any of them..There is no direct phone number and I have been waiting since Friday for email reply. I am chalking this up to a bunch of activity due to the August deals, but it is a bit frustrating when you are trying to check-in and plan for delivery.. Just sayin'

I have an order for Air Pure AWD... It was shown in Case Grande last week in production, and is now showing as preparing for delivery. Meanwhile, I have had three so-called delivery advisors, and its difficult to reach any of them..There is no direct phone number and I have been waiting since Friday for email reply. I am chalking this up to a bunch of activity due to the August deals, but it is a bit frustrating when you are trying to check-in and plan for delivery.. Just sayin'
It's a wonderful car.

I agree, that can be frustrating. I was fortunate in that I had a great DA. (And only one of them.) But even so, it was around the holidays late last year, and there was much confusion about when the car would actually make it to my nearest studio, etc. Canceled appointments, unreturned calls. Three or four different delivery dates.

I forgot 100% of all that the second I drove the car home.

You're going to love your car.

I also I'm having trouble getting a response. I think you are right. They are very busy. I usually get a call back in the late afternoon. I presume after he has introduced owners to their new cars. You could try to call the delivery center to get answers to your questions. Mostly I would say be patent.

Last edited:
The pre-delivery experience pales in comparison to the post-delivery driving and service. That’s been reported consistently here.

Unfortunately this is typical of almost every service level job in the country right now. Lucid is no better, but also no worse than anyone. It’s sad, but its simply the state of affairs in 2023. My patience tolerance has improved over the last couple of years to where things like this don’t even register on my frustration scale. As expressed, the car is worth it and it won’t even matter when you are driving down the street and all the chicks (or dudes) are checking you out.

I finally found direct phone to delivery center and called... The L.A. facility in Torrance only had two delivery advisors, and they are swamped... My car is there waiting for predelivery inspection.. They have some catch-up because of the sudden order activity.

Hi, @donfenn.

Thanks for sharing. I just sent you a DM.

Marqie

Back