• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

By using the LucidOwners.com Marketplace, you agree to the rules above and acknowledge that you are transacting at your own risk!
    LucidOwners.com is not responsible for any issues or loss of funds arising from the use of the Marketplace.

For Trade Looking to swap my 4 19" Lucid Air OEM Grand Touring black wheels rims tires for 21" Lucid Air OEM Grand Touring wheels rims 5x120

mrbuyer

Reaction score
Cars
lucid air grand touring
I want to get the bigger wheels in exchange for these beautiful 19 inch 4 original lucid air wheels and tires. these give you the maximum range will take your 21 inch wheel/rims from 446 to 512 miles! adding a whopping 66 miles and give you a much smoother quieter ride!
lets see what tires you have compared to mine and works something out! hit me up!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 9.36.57 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 9.36.57 AM.webp
    156.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 9.37.04 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-10-16 at 9.37.04 AM.webp
    161 KB · Views: 36
  • 21 inch wheels.webp
    21 inch wheels.webp
    290 KB · Views: 34
  • 19 inch rims.webp
    19 inch rims.webp
    421.7 KB · Views: 40
Where are you located?

I have an extra set of 21" rims. Is that the specific design you are looking for? Ditto on location.

I have an extra set of 21" rims. Is that the specific design you are looking for? Ditto on location.
located in jacksonville, florida can you share photos?

You should Verify your account with the link at the top tool bar. I just did myself. This would make people buying from you feel a bit safer.

thank you just got back in town will complete it today or tomorrow and update

Back