Looking to join the Lucid family from Chicago!

jace

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cars
AGT
I'm shopping used GT's and will be joining the family soon. Will be doing a frequent commute from Chicago to Minneapolis and moving from my Rivian R1S to something more efficient / comfortable.
Plan to stay in the GT while we await the Gravity to come out

I'm shopping used GT's and will be joining the family soon. Will be doing a frequent commute from Chicago to Minneapolis and moving from my Rivian R1S to something more efficient / comfortable.
You could lease a new one instead of buying used- the 2025 have good upgrades.

Nice! Used GTs are selling for a lot cheaper than I paid new for my 2023 AWD Pure! Heck, you can buy a used Touring (demo car) off Lucid now for cheaper than I paid for my Pure.. go figure-- that's how it goes.

You will love the car but do yourself a favor and get snow tires and wheels if you plan to drive i through our winter!

Curious if you got the used GT?

Curious if you got the used GT?
I'm picking it up on Monday. Signed the bill of sale with private party and I got app access to the vehcile!

I'm picking it up on Monday. Signed the bill of sale with private party and I got app access to the vehcile!
Congrats - great car. Do you mind me asking if it was from a dealer or an indiviual?

Thanks. I've been looking at a GT in Joliet at a dealer. Not sure of the status at the moment.
Fred, the 2023 at Motor Cars of Chicago? I think they had it listed at $80k ... that was about $12k over market.
I emailed them and got a very slow response.

Price has dropped a bit but they're not responding to me either - if the do good to know market pricing. I thought maybe that was the one you bought. I'll call them to see if it's sold or not.
Otherwise might just wait for the Gravity.

If you ever have questions about your car don't hesitate to reach out. We've had ours a little over 13 months and very happy to date.

Price has dropped a bit but they're not responding to me either - if the do good to know market pricing. I thought maybe that was the one you bought. I'll call them to see if it's sold or not.
Otherwise might just wait for the Gravity.

If you ever have questions about your car don't hesitate to reach out. We've had ours a little over 13 months and very happy to date.

I just spent days scouring the market and I’m flying to Cleveland to pick my GT Sunday.

I’m also going to get be Gravity but this will be my patience car.

You can get what you want for $64-$70k

Hard to believe how unresponsive Joliet place is. They must not like to sell their inventory :)

Back