• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Wanted Looking for a used AGT or AT

sri

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
I am looking for a decent AGT or AT. Have a Air Pure on order, trying to see if i can find a AGT or AT used for a better price? Seeing a lot of Car on BAT, Cars&Bids and dealers selling. Trying to avoid 3rd party costs.

What’s your budget for Touring and preference color preferences ?

I am looking for a decent AGT or AT. Have a Air Pure on order, trying to see if i can find a AGT or AT used for a better price? Seeing a lot of Car on BAT, Cars&Bids and dealers selling. Trying to avoid 3rd party costs.
There are a few folks in the Marketplace still selling. Otherwise, I would give Lucid a call about their 22' model years.

A lot is listed in third parties for much cheaper tho. You should consider it. These two are practically new for less than $88k. The sellers on here is asking too much, in my opinion.

A lot is listed in third parties for much cheaper tho. You should consider it. These two are practically new for less than $88k. The sellers on here is asking too much, in my opinion.

Really depends on the exterior and interior color combination you want. Good luck finding a Zenith Red and Tahoe. I digress though. As it normally goes, you pay more to get exactly what you want and less when flexible.

Two good options given the lack of information. Lucid has some deals that will get you pretty close to these prices for a GT 22'.

What’s your budget for Touring and preference color preferences ?
With used car market listing 80k for GT is best price since Lucid itself selling 2022 for 91k with cash price. Preferred Darker color exterior.

Emailed to Hoffman dealer to know availability 😀

I would check out the 22 model year GT's and use a referral code if you're not particular about your color combinations. The deals and incentive Lucid is offering on the 22 model year are hard to pass up. Good Luck!

There is a dealership with a GTP for 90k in Vegas. Probably the best deal I’ve seen in awhile.

Good price, little out of my Budget. My target is between 70k and 80k. I know asking for too much, but i see few listing going at this price. Last week there is one AT sold for 69k in BAT. Missed it ☹️

With used car market listing 80k for GT is best price since Lucid itself selling 2022 for 91k with cash price. Preferred Darker color exterior.
There are some Tourings starting at $85k with incentives and then if you use a referral code, take off another $1k.

Good price, little out of my Budget. My target is between 70k and 80k. I know asking for too much, but i see few listing going at this price. Last week there is one AT sold for 69k in BAT. Missed it ☹️
Ahh okay. You want to stay under $80k.

Yeah, I don't quite understand Lucid's strategy. They refused to sell a '22 in October for 110k after the September promotion and now selling it at 90k. On top of that, it's not even listed on their website. Just don't get it.

@sri441 Good luck man! These dealers will be more willing to move to the $80k range if you can show them an email from Lucid selling their brand new '22 for $91k. They're stuck with these inventories and paying interest on them every day. I think you have a great shot getting it 80k or under, especially if you are patient.

Yeah if you‘re flexible on colour and location just start aggressively haggling on all of them - good luck!

Back