• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

By using the LucidOwners.com Marketplace, you agree to the rules above and acknowledge that you are transacting at your own risk!
    LucidOwners.com is not responsible for any issues or loss of funds arising from the use of the Marketplace.

Wanted Looking for a set of oem 19in aero wheels

Numnutz2005

Reaction score
Cars
Lucid air grand touring
Like the title says im looking for a complete set of oem 19in aero wheels (tires too if you have them but if not its cool). They can be stealth ones or the black and silver. I have a grand touring so they just need to fit that and we are good to go. I currently have 21in wheels and the previous owner got a little too close to the curb on one of them so i figured this is the time to swap the set out.

Im also looking for the top glass shade inserts if you happen to have those too.

Like the title says im looking for a complete set of oem 19in aero wheels (tires too if you have them but if not its cool). They can be stealth ones or the black and silver. I have a grand touring so they just need to fit that and we are good to go. I currently have 21in wheels and the previous owner got a little too close to the curb on one of them so i figured this is the time to swap the set out.

Im also looking for the top glass shade inserts if you happen to have those too.
What would you be willing to offer for a full set on barely used tires?

What would you be willing to offer for a full set on barely used tires?
Are you willing to ship?? What are you looking to get?? Im seeing others asking for about $1500 for used wheels but what are you thinkin??

you want to trade? I'd like to trade my 19 for 21 inch. Thougth of driving to snowy weathers to utah or colorado, but end up doing all locals in Vegas. Don't actually need the 19 inch. DM me if intersted.

you want to trade? I'd like to trade my 19 for 21 inch. Thougth of driving to snowy weathers to utah or colorado, but end up doing all locals in Vegas. Don't actually need the 19 inch. DM me if intersted.
Sure im open to trading. Do your 19in wheels have tires and the aero inserts?? I tried to go to your profile to message you but it says you have restrictions so i cant get it it.

Back