• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Looking for 20 inch wheels

LucidNJ

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
Anyone with 20 inch wheels in NJ, Philly, or NYC area looking to swap to 19s? I have the 19 inch aero range rims with AS tires on my AT with about 4000 miles on them, but would like to switch to the 20s going forward. My rims and tires are in excellent condition, no curb rash or blemishes. Tires do not have any bubbles or defects and are the stock tires that came with the car. I also have the platinum Lucid center discs and black lug nut covers on my rims as I drive without the aero covers most of the time. Feel free to PM me.

Noob question but can you use any 20” wheels or do they have to be lucid specific wheels?

Anyone with 20 inch wheels in NJ, Philly, or NYC area looking to swap to 19s? I have the 19 inch aero range rims with AS tires on my AT with about 4000 miles on them, but would like to switch to the 20s going forward. My rims and tires are in excellent condition, no curb rash or blemishes. Tires do not have any bubbles or defects and are the stock tires that came with the car. I also have the platinum Lucid center discs and black lug nut covers on my rims as I drive without the aero covers most of the time. Feel free to PM me.
21's are better!! 😉😉

Noob question but can you use any 20” wheels or do they have to be lucid specific wheels?
As long as the wheels have the correct dimensions (see here) and have an appropriate load rating, you can use any brand. However, Lucid does understandably caution against non-OEM wheels because if something gets screwed up with the car that could at all possibly be attributed to the wheels, you'll be SOL regarding warranty coverage.

Just curious why you would want to switch to 20”. Being in NJ, isn’t 20”, a summer tire, a no go in winters?

Technically yes. But the 20 inch wheel looks better on the car than the 19, in my opinion. And winter here was pretty mild this year, so I figure I can work around the shortcomings.

I think what I was somewhat concerned about was if the summer tires will suffer from glassification and hence might rip more frequently given low temps. Wasn't sure if they are not recommended at all given New England winters are more severe than NJ.

Back