Lifetime miles per kw

I never reset my trip A, have drove my Air for a little over 30,000 miles. My lifetime miles per kwh is 3.4. I have been driving however I want. My air is on 19''s.

I accidentally reset my Trip B counter, which matched the odometer after 12k miles. I asked Customer Service if they can change it back to the odometer remotely, but they said no :(
I’m always fearful of accidentally resetting my lifetime stats. In fact it would be great if there was a way to lock out the reset button for that stat.

I’m always fearful of accidentally resetting my lifetime stats. In fact it would be great if there was a way to lock out the reset button for that stat.
Or, they could just provide lifetime stats and let you use A and B for whatever you want without worrying.

I never reset my trip A, have drove my Air for a little over 30,000 miles. My lifetime miles per kwh is 3.4. I have been driving however I want. My air is on 19''s.
I also never reset my Trip A.

Mine is at 18,000 miles with life time 3.0 kWh. I sometimes drive relaxing slow, but most of time I think Im pedal heavy. Im on 21” OEM.

With the winter in full force up here over the last couple of 4-6 weeks, lots of wind, snow and ice and sub freezing temps, my lifetime has dropped to 3.6 mi/kWh just this week. I only try to maximize my efficiency when I am concerned about reaching a destination. But, in this weather, anything over 200 miles is not guaranteed even on a full charge. Leaving my house (or a hotel) with 100% charge has gotten me to my destination with single digit % remaining and a trip efficiency of low 2.x m/kWh with a total trip of 212 miles. So, my experience this past week is that my total range in these conditions is slightly over half of the EPA rating of 426. Touring, 19" AS, glass roof some extra weight with work supplies (under 100 lbs of extra weight). March will be one year with the car and I doubt it will change significantly from 3.6 mi/kWh in the next 6 weeks but who knows. 24k miles on the car FWIW

I never reset my lifetime stats in a Tesla by mistake and am not likely to, and my real problem is the opposite. I forget to reset it for trips. So I always knew where things stood for lifetime and since the last charge, but what I really need is a way to automatically reset one of the trips when I start a long trip with the navigator. I just don't expect it to be what everyone else wants. Specifically I'd want it automatically reset when I navigate away from home, but not with subsequent uses of the navigator when away from home, so that when I get home after a trip, I could look at it. It was easier to remember in the old days when there was a button next to the mechanical trip odometer on the dashboard, not that I'd want that back.

With the winter in full force up here over the last couple of 4-6 weeks, lots of wind, snow and ice and sub freezing temps, my lifetime has dropped to 3.6 mi/kWh just this week. I only try to maximize my efficiency when I am concerned about reaching a destination. But, in this weather, anything over 200 miles is not guaranteed even on a full charge. Leaving my house (or a hotel) with 100% charge has gotten me to my destination with single digit % remaining and a trip efficiency of low 2.x m/kWh with a total trip of 212 miles. So, my experience this past week is that my total range in these conditions is slightly over half of the EPA rating of 426. Touring, 19" AS, glass roof some extra weight with work supplies (under 100 lbs of extra weight). March will be one year with the car and I doubt it will change significantly from 3.6 mi/kWh in the next 6 weeks but who knows. 24k miles on the car FWIW
3.6 in Buffalo is pretty good! Better than I'm doing - 3.4 - in SE PA.

3.6 in Buffalo is pretty good! Better than I'm doing - 3.4 - in SE PA.
Yeah I'm not unhappy with the overall. It's mostly interstate and state highway driving with some city driving mixed in. But with the amount of miles I drive, the winter months are disappointing when I have to charge mid-day on a regular basis

Back