Life event - need more income using Pure?

My opinion is that you are young enough to focus on finding a job rather than settle for even 200 a day earnings on your lucid. Best to sell fast before it depreciates.
If he has a business with Turo or other service could easily write off the depreciation tax write offs are huge

Thanks everyone for the support and suggestions. I'll have to see how and where things are the next few days. Currently have the highest chance of selling it :( Turo seems very risky and I may lose more if something serious happens to the car since my insurance won't likely cover it

Really sorry to hear that. Hopefully you won’t lose too much, if you bought at legacy pricing and got the tax credit? The way used prices are headed you could be back in a ‘22 GT a year from now ;)

Not sure what line of work you’re in, but can you take on extra / contract work?

So sorry to hear about your predicament.

If you do resolve to use your car for any revenue-generating purpose, please be sure to check with your insurance carrier first. Most personal auto policies have coverage exclusions if the car is used in such a way. I know it would be painful to give up your Air, but it would be much worse to have an accident and find you have no insurance.

Yeah, sorry to hear @noobzilla
Wish you the best and hope you get it all sorted. I remember the first post you made and I was excited when you were able to finally get one.

On the bright side, you were a owner for a while, enjoyed the car. And now you can reflect and either buy it in the future, or even the next model or Gravity when the opportunity arises.

But hope everything goes well

Back