LFS portal not working??

kae02

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Messages
112
Reaction score
77
Location
PA
Hi, is anyone able to login to Lucid Financial Services portal for lease payments? I don't have auto pay setup and unable to login. Even forgot password not working and I'm pretty sure I have the right password.

 
I was just able to create a new account there, and all the functions seem to be working for me.
 
I was just able to create a new account there, and all the functions seem to be working for me.
Thanks. I'll try soon. Are all prior payments visible after creating new account?
 
Both of my payments showed in my account: the original payment made at the time of purchase, and the first payment I made through my bank's online bill pay system.
 
I guess that Lucid Financial portal is now not working with Safari browser... I get a white screen... It works with Chrome.. Not sure why what changed
 
It's not working in Safari or Firefox. It looks like the site is down. Perhaps Chrome is working off a cached version?
 
Yes, I think it is down and you cannot talk to a human if you call, will give them till Mon-Tue the call Lucid direct. I have tried 2 browsers.
 
Back
Top