• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Wanted Level 2 Mobile Charge Connector

Samo23

Cars
Chevy Volt
In search of the level 2 mobile charging connector/adapter that came with the vehicle. Lucid has a NEMA 14-30 listed on their website for purchase but not the 14-50 that came with the car. If anyone has this adapter they never use, would love to purchase it. Forgot mine in my original Touring trade in and GTP I bought didn't have it. Located in San Diego

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240604_215315_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20240604_215315_Samsung Notes.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 30
In search of the level 2 mobile charging connector/adapter that came with the vehicle. Lucid has a NEMA 14-30 listed on their website for purchase but not the 14-50 that came with the car. If anyone has this adapter they never use, would love to purchase it. Forgot mine in my original Touring trade in and GTP I bought didn't have it. Located in San Diego
I have one for you. I’m in San Diego.

That's awesome, thanks a million for the quick response. Are you available Thursday?

I also have an extra one if anyone needs it.

Same here! But not RangeXChange compatible - the OG version that came with my GT.

Me, too. The original NEMA 14-50.
Also have the Lucid sunshade, still in the box, unopened.

Back