Levar Burton - Lucid Owner

rreddrop

Cars
Reserved Pure
E3E1C23B-F5F3-4DE8-A8B2-F78F65500825.jpeg

He should be wearing these glasses, more in keeping with Lucids style

Lucids wear his goggles to show him respect.

(Side note; with all the sensors and cameras Lucid installed, I wonder if they see something like Geordi's synthetic vision. )🤔

I did when Tony Hawk got one.
I'm starting to wonder, between Orlando Bloom, Tony Hawk, and now Levar Burton, Lucid might just have one heck of a potential ad campaign brewing.

Yeah I saw the guy on Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia couldn’t get Tesla to open his car (it was in a garage that didn’t have WiFi) and his fob had died and waited for hours stuck in the garage Tesla didn’t help him so he’s getting rid of the car. Maybe Lucid can reach out to him 😜

I'm starting to wonder, between Orlando Bloom, Tony Hawk, and now Levar Burton, Lucid might just have one heck of a potential ad campaign brewing.
I can see the commercial now with the three of them and Orlando’s wife Katy Perry in the forth seat marveling how quiet and powerful the lucid is Then Katy’s song “roar “ comes on the radio and they laugh and accelerate off into the California sunset.

I can see the commercial now with the three of them and Orlando’s wife Katy Perry in the forth seat marveling how quiet and powerful the lucid is Then Katy’s song “roar “ comes on the radio and they laugh and accelerate off into the California sunset.
Or jump to hyperspace

Back