Lets be positive for a moment....

1. that it can fit a zip code's worth of stuff
2. the drive
3. the hands free drive assist for long highways
 
Ok I think I can fit this into three items:

1) It is a powerful, precise drive

2) Shape--there is something about the look of the car that I really like

3) Rangebackseatspacethesteeringwheel!!HFDAtheinterior
 
1. The drive
2. Range - My Touring gets better range than my wife's Single Motor Taycan with the same battery
3. The space
4. Charging Speeds - I know there are faster charging EVs now, but it still does great.
 
I have more than 3:
Love driving. This is most important, handling and sheer power at any speed
Love overall look and design
Love back seat legroom
Love blindspot camera display
Love CarPlay is available (won’t buy a Rivian, GM, Tesla for this reason)
Love range
Love seats even on long drives
Love 3d camera especially for parking etc.
Love self closing doors, will never buy a car without it
Love interior quality and materials
Love temperature and volume buttons
Love headlight brightness and look of turn signals from outside
Love measurements in inches for distance and curb
Love trunk and frunk space
Love contrasting roof look (non-stealth), I find it very unique and high-end
Love exterior look esp 21” wheels
Love UI look, very elegant, and details like heated seats colors, sounds
Love exclusivity
 
I have more than 3:
Love driving. This is most important, handling and sheer power at any speed
Love overall look and design
Love back seat legroom
Love blindspot camera display
Love CarPlay is available (won’t buy a Rivian, GM, Tesla for this reason)
Love range
Love seats even on long drives
Love 3d camera especially for parking etc.
Love self closing doors, will never buy a car without it
Love interior quality and materials
Love temperature and volume buttons
Love headlight brightness and look of turn signals from outside
Love measurements in inches for distance and curb
Love trunk and frunk space
Love contrasting roof look (non-stealth), I find it very unique and high-end
Love exterior look esp 21” wheels
Love UI look, very elegant, and details like heated seats colors, sounds
Love exclusivity
Cheater! Lol
 
  1. Every time I park, I still look back at it.
  2. It just puts a smile on my face.
  3. Even now, it’s the world's most innovative vehicle, delivering an unbeatable balance of driving dynamics, efficiency, luxury, packaging, and styling.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top