Lease payments while in service?

I got 99 problems and a loaner ain't one...I'd just take the rental and carry on with my day. You're still going from A to B and not paying extra for it. Maybe you'll benefit in the end for the month without miles being added?
Yup. I’ve spent a lot of time in loaners and rentals; it’s fine.
 
I heard they think they are doing us a favor because they can start work "immediately" when a tech's schedule opens up.
Funny, I got the same line from SC in Seattle when I asked about a possibility to bring the car when I actually get close to the front of the queue. This is after my last service in October. My car was sitting on the parking lot for 2 weeks and then it took them another week to get a few things fixed, some ignored, and one new thing they broke fixing other thing. Now the queues are even worse so I wouldn't be surprised it will sit on parking lot for 3+ weeks. Last time I got Air loaner now there is a slim change I get anything from Lucid. The situation in Seattle's SC it pretty bad.

I delayed my 2nd service because I wasn't confident that they know how to fix 2nd row seat squeak (they were not aware of any new instructions when I mentioned Nick Twork's comments). My new service date is soon and I'm not going to delay it any longer as I have a few recall/safety related stuff to fix (like wrong front seat covers that might affect air bag deployment). I'm really not looking forward to it. An acquaintance, a Gravity owner from my area with even worse case of 2nd row seat squeak had to throw a fit to get it fixed as they told him that they can't reproduce the issue. Send prayers.
 
Back
Top