Lease Payment Site

Steve's Lucid

Member

Joined
Jul 12, 2023
Messages
65
Reaction score
17
Cars
Gravity
Does anyone know the URL to sign in and make a lease payment? The site address I was using is now coming up as a "bad gateway". Thanks.
 
The site is very temperamental...It was really bad last fall but got a bit better.... However, once again had issues today??
 
Anyone else having trouble with the lease payment site? Over the last two months, I had to call in and reset my password. The authentication seems to be broken.
 
I had to set it up via my iphone - wouldn't let me do it on my mac (Comet/Chrome browser). Once set up on iphone, works on Mac. Setup was way too difficult for this day and age.
 
I have an email with the same problem, they did change it. After I got the correct link I could not pay. Lucid had to delete my account and I had to open up a new account. They have no idea what went wrong.
 
I have not been able to get it work on my MAC but for some reason it works on my MacBook Pro with the same OS!
 
The site has been terrible since they changed it a few months back. I can't even use it to make payments any longer, my only option is to call in and read off numbers to customer service.
 
Back
Top