Lease now or wait?

snvyas

New Member

Joined
Sep 13, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am planning to lease and can wait or just do it now. For those that have been following the lease deals, is this good right now? Or better to wait? Anything else i can do to bring the price down? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 30571.webp
    30571.webp
    102.8 KB · Views: 222
I may be wrong here, but I think the discounts stay pretty consistent from month to month, although there have been a couple instances where that wasn't true. I think these aberrations have been around notable dates, like end of year, etc.
 
It seems like leases sometimes fall a little lower than this, or have in the past, but that might have been shaped by the EV credit among other things. If you can wait until the summer, there is a chance (it happened last year at least) of some really good deals on the 2026 model year as the 2027 one comes in. If it was me, I'd pay attention to whether this is a financial stretch for you or not. If it is a stretch, well maybe hold off - don't extend yourself for a lease. If it's not, move ahead. You might, might, be leaving some money on the table, but not tons, and you don't have to wait around.
 
Those incentives are the same that they had back in December when I bought my Air Touring. Except that the load rate was 0.99% not 2.99%.
 
I would wait. At least on the Grand Touring Air these are the most expensive leases I have seen in a while. Maybe the others are better, but not the Grand Touring.
 
Is this for a Touring? It was as low as about 600-650/mo around the holidays for comparison.
 
Back
Top