Lease Discounts for inventory or Demo cars possible?

I've seen the lease specials going on, and while they are significantly better than before, but the down payments are gigantic. Once you make them 0 down, the payments are actually quite large. Are there any options to get into a Pure or Touring with additional discounts? I see there is a referral discount of $1k which helps...i've also seen some posts of 2022 inventory that was heavily discounted, as well as demo cars that are like $10k off? Is there any way to lease old inventory or demo cars to get the payments down a bit?

Thanks!
I just accepted an offer for a GT of $136k as spec. $0 down payment and $699 a month for 18 months and 12k miles. Can't wait to get the delivery.

I just accepted an offer for a GT of $136k as spec. $0 down payment and $699 a month for 18 months and 12k miles. Can't wait to get the delivery.
Great deal! You accepted an offer? Was it different than what was already being offered on the 2023’s? How did you get the payments, since 2023 payment calendar is gone? Thanks!

Amazing deal. 18 months is the way to go for Lucid. Congratulations!!

Reactions: REV
You’re quoting my message from October. The deals have improved significantly 🙂

Reactions: REV
Great deal! You accepted an offer? Was it different than what was already being offered on the 2023’s? How did you get the payments, since 2023 payment calendar is gone? Thanks!
Yes. because the original offer was slightly lower.

Attachments

• offer.png
    offer.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 31
Back