Las Vegas - test drive

tooltobe

Verified Owner
Hello,

I’m strongly considering the Lucid Air GT (there’s a new one that they can get delivered here in about 10 days) and was wondering if I could meet with someone for coffee to ask a few questions and maybe get a ride in their vehicle.

Thank you!

Hello,

I’m strongly considering the Lucid Air GT (there’s a new one that they can get delivered here in about 10 days) and was wondering if I could meet with someone for coffee to ask a few questions and maybe get a ride in their vehicle.

Thank you!
We’re doing a huge meetup in a couple of weeks, if you can wait that long.

See this thread, I am sure you can get a ride on Saturday.

Just realized that, unfortunately, we have plans for 10/7, so I won't be able to attend. I guess my original post stands :)

Hello,

Thank you!
Reaching out to Lucid Air owners for questions and a ride is a good idea to gather more information and insights about the vehicle.

Many of us will be in from Friday until Sunday.
I’d be happy to stop by the hotel you folks are staying at or we could meet at some nearby restaurant on Friday afternoon, if that works for you.

I’d be happy to stop by the hotel you folks are staying at or we could meet at some nearby restaurant on Friday afternoon, if that works for you.
I know 3 of us will be getting our cars detailed at Lusso Auto Spa in Henderson. From 2:30 to 4:30.

I know 3 of us will be getting our cars detailed at Lusso Auto Spa in Henderson. From 2:30 to 4:30.
If that’s on Friday, I’ll be happy to stop by to chat with you guys.

Back