Key Fob battery drainage

mishal

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Aug 16, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
21
Location
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Cars
Gravity Touring
Hello,

Since owning the Gravity for about 2 months, I had to change the key fob battery twice because I get a notification on my phone that the battery needs to be replaced.

Anyone else having this issue?
 
....Since owning the Gravity for about 2 months, I had to change the key fob battery twice because I get a notification on my phone that the battery needs to be replaced.
Anyone else having this issue?
Have you updated your fob to the latest software? This is done through your Lucid phone app.
 
Have you updated your fob to the latest software? This is done through your Lucid phone app.
Yes I have. I am on version 2.35.13.

I just found another detailed thread on this forum discussing the same issue. But I am not sure if a problem is fixed.
 
Yes I have. I am on version 2.35.13.

I just found another detailed thread on this forum discussing the same issue. But I am not sure if a problem is fixed.
Unless you are constantly jiggling your key fob, I'd guess it isn't working correctly.
 
I've only replaced the fob battery once since I got the car last December, and this was when there were a lot of software issues with the fob. Not sure it actually needed to be replaced. Do you keep your fob in your pocket all day, or do you put the keys somewhere when you're home?
 
Back
Top