- Joined
- Dec 15, 2023
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 25
- Location
- Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Cars
- 23 Air Grand Touring
- Referral Code
- 1C7KCI91
I just bought a 23 available model grand touring and i am super happy. It got delivered today and i am loving this car!
Welcome to the biggest lovers club! I’m happy to see another happy Lucid owner.I just bought a 23 available model grand touring and i am super happy. It got delivered today and i am loving this car!
Congrats!! Hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed our Air GT!I just bought a 23 available model grand touring and i am super happy. It got delivered today and i am loving this car!
Cosmos Silver, same as mine.what color is this? i've been seeing more and more of this color lately (lucid website is not loading for me right now). it looks very nice.