Just ordered a Grand Touring!

scoop

I have just placed an order for a 2024 GT in Fathom Blue, 19" wheels (as I want A/S tyres), Mojave extended leather, DD Pro and SS Pro.
There is a lot of information on this site that really helped as I was considering the purchase and am grateful for those who make this such a great resource!

The GT is a wonderful car for road trips. Hope you have a great time with it.

Did the pricing change for April? Would you mind sharing the monthly you got?

Congrats.
Fathom Blue is an amazing color. I really wanted that color choice for a while and didn't budge with order status...
Here's the photo of FB outside in the sun. :)
My San Diego sales advisor was kind enough to let me take it to the top of the parking lot garage to see the color in the sun.
1712034889486.png

Congrats.
Fathom Blue is an amazing color. I really wanted that color choice for a while and didn't budge with order status...
My San Diego sales advisor was kind enough to let me take it to the top of the parking lot garage to see the color in the sun.
View attachment 19583
It is a gorgeous color, but ‘color’ me biased since I own one. ;)

I just checked what the monthly is now and it's 50% more than what I got...!!
Thanks for validating. I thought I was going crazy playing with their calculator to get to the number I had before.

Thanks for validating. I thought I was going crazy playing with their calculator to get to the number I had before.
Have you ordered? I'm grateful that my Lucid Adviser suggested ordering before the end of last month...

Congrats.
View attachment 19583

It’s tough to fathom how beautiful that color is. Pun intended.

I have just placed an order for a 2024 GT in Fathom Blue, 19" wheels (as I want A/S tyres), Mojave extended leather, DD Pro and SS Pro.
There is a lot of information on this site that really helped as I was considering the purchase and am grateful for those who make this such a great resource!
I've had my Air GT since Nov 2022, still love this car, exceeded all my expectations. A true GT car, wonderful for long trips with a range that lets you explore back roads. My only issue was it got vandalized in Trump Country. Guess electricity is now unAmerican in Red states that have been reluctant to take Federal money to expand charging infrastructure. Fathom Blue would have been my choice it had been available then.

I've had my Air GT since Nov 2022, still love this car, exceeded all my expectations. A true GT car, wonderful for long trips with a range that lets you explore back roads. My only issue was it got vandalized in Trump Country. Guess electricity is now unAmerican in Red states that have been reluctant to take Federal money to expand charging infrastructure. Fathom Blue would have been my choice it had been available then.
Nope, I’ve had and seen cars (both ICE & EVs) get vandalized in Blue states. Happens in NY all the time. This is not a political issue. Idiots abound everywhere and of every political ideology.

Nope, I’ve had and seen cars (both ICE & EVs) get vandalized in Blue states. Happens in NY all the time. This is not a political issue. Idiots abound everywhere and of every political ideology.
Yes.I agree. Politics have nothing to do with it. There have been too many instances of car breakins, theft and vandalism in San Francisco and Oakland that many of us do not want to take Lucids there and park on a street.

You will love the GT - have had my 2023 Air GT for 7 months and wow what a massive upgrade from my Model S that I had for 6 yrs. To get the best out of the Dream Sound use Tidal and drop Spotify - much much better sound with Tidal

Back