hmp10

Founding Member
Verified Owner
Cars
Model S Plaid, Odyssey
DE Number
Referral Code
033M4EXG
I listened to yesterday's investor call and found it to contain no significant new information, particularly regarding start of deliveries.

Things have been relatively quiet on the marketing front for a few weeks now. Videos show that the car in the NYC Design Studio seems to have the final interior, including front seats with extending thigh supports and the rear seat center armrest. Yet the Lucid website and order configurator has not been updated to show this final interior (if that's what it is).

As I suspected once Lucid decided to go public, much of the information online and in the press is now dominated by stock analyses (most often pretty vapid) instead of technical and product information about the car. 6 of the 10 most recent YouTube videos about Lucid have been about the CCIV stock price more than the car itself.

I'm hoping the lull in new information from Lucid marketing is a sign that something significant will soon pop, such as turning cars over to journalists for independent testing.

I read a recap of the call and the author's take was very similar to yours, nothing new in terms of deliveries.

Back