Jeep Teaser for Electric Wagoneer

Adnillien

Referral Code K9WIJHB0
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid GT
Referral Code
K9WIJHB0
Jeep just released a teaser for their upcoming electric Wagoneer. I am not sure why that want to compare themselves to Tesla. I suspect Gravity will have the same or more interior space than the Wagoneer while being much smaller on the outside. Projected range of 300 miles is not particularly great.

Jeep just released a teaser for their upcoming electric Wagoneer. I am not sure why that want to compare themselves to Tesla. I suspect Gravity will have the same or more interior space than the Wagoneer while being much smaller on the outside. Projected range of 300 miles is not particularly great.
I have been following this car for a while. It is not the same size as their "regular" Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers, it is actually about 194 inches in length (slightly shorter than the Gravity). To my knowledge, it only has 2 rows. This car is a midsize SUV, and right now the Model Y is the best selling car in the EV midsize segment. Apparently it is supposed to be a Range Rover sport competitor, so I do wish they picked a more luxurious EV SUV in the same segment to compare to. Maybe they were only comparing the performance?

I too was confused about the range, as I was genuinely expecting 400+. We definitely know the platform can handle it, and it looks aerodynamically sound (at the disadvantage of trunk space, though).

The car has a very handsome exterior design. In fact, I would say that this rivals the Gravity in that area. That front in particular is very well handled, with the grill not being "fake" and actually having an aerodynamic effect.

Last edited:
Back