Is using Rain X washer fluid OK?

DavidL

New Member

Joined
Dec 27, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Cars
2026 Lucid Air Touring
I didn't think about the fact that since I don't go for frequent oil changes, I'd have to fill the windshield washer fluid myself, since my dealer did, lol.

Anyone have feedback on using Rain X fluid (Costco deal)? I live in Chicagoland where it was -3°F last night and its 1°F right now
 
I didn't think about the fact that since I don't go for frequent oil changes, I'd have to fill the windshield washer fluid myself, since my dealer did, lol.

Anyone have feedback on using Rain X fluid (Costco deal)? I live in Chicagoland where it was -3°F last night and its 1°F right now
Just make sure to get the one rated for -25 and you’ll be fine. Don’t get the one rated for 0.

 
Back
Top