skywaterbanjo Active Member Verified Owner Joined May 30, 2022 Messages 222 Reaction score 103 Location Durango, Scottsdale Jul 9, 2024 #1 Has anyone received a recall notice yet? Article on recall
C coma24 Active Member Verified Owner Joined May 20, 2024 Messages 599 Reaction score 665 Location Northern NJ Cars 22 Air GT, Honda S2K AP1 Referral Code TGR2P9J7 Jul 9, 2024 #2 based on the dates (June 24), it _appears_ this was addressed in the 2.2.10 update.
emoylv Active Member Verified Owner Joined May 25, 2022 Messages 475 Reaction score 427 Location Las Vegas, NV Cars 08 Dodge Challenger SRT Jul 9, 2024 #3 Article points to vehicles manufactured before December, 2022. I didn't realize there were that many vehicles delivered by then.
Article points to vehicles manufactured before December, 2022. I didn't realize there were that many vehicles delivered by then.
Bill55 Active Member Verified Owner Joined Dec 17, 2021 Messages 1,299 Reaction score 2,007 Location Greenville, SC Cars Sapphire 1 of 6 Jul 9, 2024 #4 emoylv said: Article points to vehicles manufactured before December, 2022. I didn't realize there were that many vehicles delivered by then. Click to expand... 125 deliveries in 2021 and 4369 in 2022. I believe they built just over 7000 cars in 2022.
emoylv said: Article points to vehicles manufactured before December, 2022. I didn't realize there were that many vehicles delivered by then. Click to expand... 125 deliveries in 2021 and 4369 in 2022. I believe they built just over 7000 cars in 2022.
duc900 Active Member Joined Nov 30, 2021 Messages 146 Reaction score 149 Location Midwest Cars AGT Black/Tahoe Jul 9, 2024 #5 Just got a call from service, they need to pick up the vehicle as no service center is near and they do not want me to drive it that far. Said expect it to be gone for a week. Purchased 5/22.
Just got a call from service, they need to pick up the vehicle as no service center is near and they do not want me to drive it that far. Said expect it to be gone for a week. Purchased 5/22.