Is the Air Credit no more?

CCIVKing

I noticed the lucid website isn’t advertising the Air Credit anymore.

But when I look to ordering an Air, I still see a $7500 capitol cost reduction for some vehicles and for others I see a $12500 Air Credit (and in some cases a Pro credit on top!). Just wondering if these deals have been renamed or nixed?

Thanks!

Just came to comment on you username. CCIV is where it all started.. Wish I sold my shares when it $65 :)
I am in for long term.

I think the 2024's have no additional incentives other than the 7500 for a lease. only incentive left is the onsite vehicle bonus.

if you saw the 12500 air credit, was it for a 2023? based on what i see, there are no 2023's left in the inventory

I think the 2024's have no additional incentives other than the 7500 for a lease. only incentive left is the onsite vehicle bonus.

if you saw the 12500 air credit, was it for a 2023? based on what i see, there are no 2023's left in the inventory
So for leases, as long as the Air I want is on site, I’ll get a $5000 + $7500 = $12500 capitol cost reduction? That’s still a great deal if true

So for leases, as long as the Air I want is on site, I’ll get a $5000 + $7500 = $12500 capitol cost reduction? That’s still a great deal if true
you'll want to check on if the 5000 is done as a cash back or if it can be applied to CCR. The online calculators won't show this.

you'll want to check on if the 5000 is done as a cash back or if it can be applied to CCR. The online calculators won't show this.
Leased a week ago (end of April), but the 5000 was part of the capital cost reduction. In the Calculator just add an additional $5k to the down payment to get an idea of monthly.

I bought my 2023 AT back in March this year. not sure what the MF is now (it was .0004 then) but with the 5K CCR I would have thought about leasing instead.

Back